Friday 26 December 2014

Raw Cafes in Australia

With thanks to Scott Mattias who runs wonderful Raw Food classes up on the Sunshine Coast QLD; I thought you might find this listing helpful, particularly if you are visiting any of these areas over the Holiday period, or coming to Australia & wish to check out some great food outlets. I have taken this directly from Scott's newsletter, thanks Scott; no doubt there are many more Raw Food Cafes a year later, but at least some you may wish to look up.

RAW CAFES IN AUSTRALIA & NZ

I am often asked do I know where are raw cafe or restaurant is in towns or cities across Australia. So with the help of all my awesome Raw Food Mum facebook fans we have complied this list!
If you know of a raw cafe/resteraunt in your area and it is not listed, please email me sarah@therawfoodmum.com – ilke wise if you find a cafe listed here does not provide raw food please email me too. and I can amend list!
I hope this is a great resource for those traveling around Australia and New Zealand looking for some yummy wholesome raw food!  <3 Sarah x

VICTORIA

NEW SOUTH WALES

ACT

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

NORTHERN TERRITORY

QUEENSLAND

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

NEW ZEALAND

No comments:

Post a Comment