Tuesday 30 April 2013

Infinite Possibilities


veggies in a basket     
I have found that the more I nourish my body with life giving foods, the better I feel about myself & the more likely I am to embrace my passions & desires with inspiration, renewed energy & enthusiasm.  It may be worth asking yourself "what am I doing to nourish my body today?


I saw this verse below written again in a recent publication & it reminded me that in my late teens I had this verse on my wall & it literally became  my mantra! I just love & embrace these words of wisdom;

 I believe them to be so true, but now I see the importance of first releasing any emotions I may have of inadequacy and fear  that " my Soul is actually powerful beyond measure", so I can humbly & truly "go for it"!  From my relatively limited experience at this point, I know that this emotional work opens the doorway to infinite possibilities; when we embrace our passions and desires, our Soul & the Universe  rise up in celebration & the Universe opens limitless doors for us to succeed.

 You probably know the other famous speech given by Dr. Martin Luther King that commences....."I have a dream"........so powerful, when emotionally we are ready to take action with a healthy body, mind and soul, and embrace Divine Love, Truth & Humility in all that we do.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous? Actually who are you NOT to be?

Your playing small doesn't serve the world
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that
other people won't feel insecure around you

We are born to manifest the glory of the spirit that is within us,
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others"                          Nelson Mandela


"To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe."  Anatole France


No comments:

Post a Comment