Friday 12 October 2012

Opportunity to Cater another Community Event

Hello Everyone,
I have been asked to cater Dinner for another Community Landcare Event to be held at Kyabra on the 15th November. This gives me a wonderful opportunity to create a mouth watering meal for "Not Sure How Many" to indulge in, as part of a gathering here at Kyabra to measure, record & access night life & creature activity on the property after dark. With so many Environmental Projects already underway on the property, this will give us a benchmark of night time Australian wildlife recordings for this property to use in the years ahead.Everyone is welcome to attend.
I am still oohing & ahhing over what limitless possibilities I have in my repertoire as a delicious menu for such an event........with snow falling outside to-day & it's October, surely we will be thinking Summer by then !.....but who truly knows, what fun though in the unknown?
I am looking forward to catching up with some of you on Sunday for a Mediterranean Bonanza in our monthly Raw Food Class, the proposed menu will surprise & delight with lots of tastings.
Anyone wishing to assist me in the Catering of the Landcare Event can contact me at susan@kyabra.com

 
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment